Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Two HOT Dogs on a Stick


Maddie & Poppy
8" X 10" pen and ink
2008

I saw a lot of tandem sporting events at the Beijing Olympics -- synchronized swimming and diving, beach volleyball, tennis doubles, and my favorite tandem event of all -- the equestrian events. But no tandem stick fetching! Too bad! I know that Maddie and Poppy would have annialated the competition with their brilliant teamwork, spot-on timing, flawless form, and steely grips. They'd have brought home the GOLD for Hilary! What a couple of hotties!

Thanks Anne for the fabulous photo!

3 comments:

Linda O'Neill said...

Hi Leslie...sorry I haven't visited in so long. I've been catching up on your work today though...just beautiful BEAUTIFUL drawings! You got me with all those farm animal pictures too...especially the piggie poos. xox

Archie and Melissa said...

hi leslie!
wow! this is truly wonderful!
melanie loved her corgi cards!
xo
m

Peggi Habets Studio said...

Your pen drawings are really great. They have a wonderful, simple quality about them. Nice work. I've enjoyed reading through your blog.