Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Woodcut Critters & Bookmarks


Busy, busy, busy! I have an exhibit of seven woodcut critters up at Mainescape in Blue Hill. It's a fabulous garden center that also sells pet products. This winter they built a state-of-the-art greenhouse and now have a lovely corridor between the old and the new building that they will use as an art gallery. My woodcuts are their first show! I carved this woodchuck especially for the gardeners.

Then the Brooksville Farmers' Market started back up yesterday. Check out the beautiful driftwood bookmark rack Tom made for me! It was greatly admired by my fellow vendors. The crafters set up inside our Community Center because it rained yesterday. The farmers were all outside because veggies like the rain! I'll have lots more new stuff to show you soon.






3 comments:

Step Schwarz said...

Bookmarks! This makes me want to graduate from using receipts to mark my place. :)

Annie B said...

Excellent woodchuck! Hope your exhibit at Mainescape goes well.

Archie and Melissa said...

hi leslie!
oh we love you new bookmarks and your stand is fabulous!