Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The Best Job

Layla
8" X 10" pen and ink
2009
I do have the best job, as one of my PenPets clients recently pointed out to me: "What a wonderful job and passion you have for putting smiles on people's
faces." --Roberta

Here are some kind words from another happy recipient of a PenPets portrait: "The package arrived this morning, and we are really pleased -- you nailed Layla! In addition to capturing her personality, the detial in your drawing is amazing. Can't thank you enough!"

These testimonials put a smile on my face as well. Smiles all around! What could be better!

2 comments:

Linda O'Neill said...

Beautiful, Leslie! I love the look on Layla's face.:)

ocmist said...

Another great job! I agree with you... doing pet portraits is a great job. Bringing smiles to people's faces is such a blessing!

I wrote a post with one of my recent pictures in it if you'd care to take a peek: http://countrycorgis.blogspot.com/2009/11/bummer-day.html